Home Page

Robinwood Update

I have contacted Robinwood Activity Centre today to ask them for confirmation of conditions at the centre and to ask whether the residential trip will go ahead as planned.


At this time, the centre is open.  They are making the decision tomorrow as to whether our trip will go ahead as planned.  This will be their decision.  I will update you as soon as I know anything.


There will also need to be consideration as to whether, regardless of the centre being open or not, if it will be safe to travel.  This decision cannot be made now and will be based on forecasts and conditions closer to the day, however, I will discuss this with the centre and review options.


I appreciate that you will be keen to know as soon as a decision is made, and I assure you that I will share all information with you as soon as confirmation is given.