If your child displays symptoms of Covid 19, you must:
- Get a PCR (Full test) - this is not a LFT Lateral Flow quick test
- Report any positive test outcome or isolation notice to the school
- The school may require evidence of the PCR result sent to you by mail or text
LEAVE NOTHING TO CHANCE.
It is better to isolate and get a test than run the risk of your family and the wider community spreading the infection.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD YOU OR YOUR CHILD ATTEND SCHOOL WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS:
The main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
- If you have any of these symptoms, get a test to check if you have coronavirus and stay at home until you get your result.